Personal data policy
Your privacy is important to us, which is why it is important to protect it. In this policy, we explain how we handle and process your personal data.
Collection of personal data
The following types of data and personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer (IP address, geographical location, browser version and type and the operating system you are using.
- Information about your visit to our site such as page views, how long you have been on the website.
- Information that you enter when you contact us via our contact forms.
- All other personal information you send to us.
If you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must first have that person’s consent to the disclosure of the information, and that it is processed in accordance with our policy.
Use of personal data
The personal information we receive may be used for the following:
- To adapt our website to our visitors.
- To keep our website safe from intrusion and to prevent fraud.
- To send e-mails and call you as you specifically requested.
- To compile statistical information.
Disclosure of personal data
We may share your personal data with our employees, our company group, suppliers and subcontractors when necessary.
Storage of personal data
We will store your personal data to the extent we are required to do so by law. We do not store your personal data longer than is deemed necessary.
We will take steps to prevent the misuse, loss or alteration of your personal data. To ensure this, we will store all personal information we provide on secure servers.
We may change this policy and will then publish the new version on our website. You should come back and check this page to make sure you understand any changes.
You can at any time request to have all personal information we have about you, or request that we delete all personal information we have about you.
- To customize the website for each user.
- To improve the usability of the website.
- To analyze the use of the website.
- To improve the security of the website.
Personal data manager
Yrkescentrum i Sverige AB
Address: Norra Drottninggatan 18, 451 31 Uddevalla
Phone: 010-140 00 30